Nothing gets me going like a good recipe and a new dish to bake. The planning, the excitement when the dish looks like its working out, the joy of seeing my family and friends gobble it up and eagerly looking forward to what I can bake next, everything about baking makes me happy (the messy kitchen counter top aside :p) Here's a peek into my kitchen, my cooking, my wonderland.


Tuesday 11 December 2012

Naughty cookies

Bachelor party favours
My friend's getting married and I couldn't resist making him cookies since they are soon becoming my USP. And since he was getting hitched soon, I HAD to make them naughty. These lil cuties are PG 13, but naughty anyways.. 
Packaged and ready to be gifted

I had seen similar ones on one of my Internet trawls and had wanted to make them for some time and I'm so glad I got to finally make them for a friend. I don't remember the website i got inspired from for these, would've shared a link otherwise.. The design is self-explanatory for those wanting to try their hand at it. It's a vanilla bean cookie, decorated with royal icing. I used heart cookie cutters since I didn't have all the fancy body shape cutters. For those who want them and don't wanna try making them, give me a holler and I'd be glad to supply you with a bunch of these, customised to match your design. For now, gaze at these polka dotted naughty cookies :)

Try your hand at experimenting with different patterns and designs and, like I always say, Get, Set, Bake... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. We appreciate your feedback.